BCE at IBC 2019
Visit BCE at IBC 2019 (Hall 7 , Booth C37), the world’s most influential media, entertainment and technology showcase where every member of the industry meets up to bring forward innovation.
Discover a wide range of services, including live streaming, OTT, an all-in-one touchscreen production solution and cloud backup and storage solution.
Discover as well our recent system integration projects for Groupe M6, BNJ, RTS and Antenne Reunion, the remastering of Baywatch for Fremantle, BCE’s DRM services and our 4K Broadcast services of Altice and Luxe.tv.
IBC 2019, 13-17 September 2019
itstored is BCE’s cloud backup and storage solution. With S3 (Simple Storage Service) protocol being a worldwide standard, BCE ensures the protection of your files as well as its immediate availability as itstored is directly connected to your workflow.
- You can perform unlimited actions on your content with a single, flat rate
- Thanks to BCE’s bandwidth, you can access your content at any time
- With more than 22 PB, you can backup all your content
- Your content can be stored on two redundant datacenters
Discover BCE’s online video solutions for both live and on-demand high-quality content serving customers such as TV and radio broadcasters, brands, event organisers and sport and cultural events.
Live streaming massive events such as Tomorrowland and the fashion weeks, BCE has acquired a leading position on the market with a solid player, multiple features and global delivery.
Thanks to BCE’s Online Video Platform (OVP) and services, create your video platforms (VoD, Replay, PayTV, etc.), manage and distribute your content, monitor and analyze your audience.
StudioTalk is an all-in-one solution to produce shows, manage content, add special effects, control sets and broadcast your programs on any existing platform. Experience live production and 360° distribution through an easy touch interface and powerful system.
- Thanks to an intuitive Graphic User Interface and a touchscreen, you are able to control cameras, feeds and studio sets
- An automated mode can let StudioTalk work on its own to ensure seamless production and broadcast
- An advanced Content Management System is built-in and can easily be connected to your workflow
- Stream and save replays of your perfectly encrypted content thanks to BCE DRM
Schedule and meeting:
13 - 17 September
13 – 17 September : Exhibition of BCE’s Freecaster live streaming and OVP solutions, BCE’s itstored and BCE’s StudioTalk.
See the complete floorplan and find BCE here.