WE ARE HIRING!
Media Project Manager (M/W)
The Project Manager will be responsible for successfully delivering broadcast and media engineering projects, planning and execution in cascade and agile frameworks. The job requires strong communication, influence, project management and agility skills.
– B.S./B.A. degree in relevant field (or equivalent work experience).
– 5+ years experience leading complex engineering projects or programs.
– Proficient in building PowerPoint decks and comfortable presenting in front of large teams.
– Experience with project management tools.
– Excellent organization and communication skills, as well as consistent and robust attention to detail.
– A foundational understanding of broadcast engineering technologies.
– Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors.
– Proven ability to manage global teams with diverse backgrounds, business objectives, and time zone constraints.
– Ability to effectively summarize the status and communicate with senior leadership.
– An adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change.
– Ability and desire to continually learn about new technologies project management methodologies and adapt to ever-changing business and industry needs.
– Previous work experience within the media entertainment industry.
– Culture carrier with solid leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop, and inspire.
– Results-oriented with an initiative to work until the job is complete.
– Serve as a single point of contact for assigned projects.
– Lead and manage multiple projects and activities of varying types and sizes, ensuring objectives and project deliverables are accomplished according to plan.
– Synthesize and simplify complete concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
– Work directly with the project sponsor and project owner to develop a budget, scope, cost-benefit analysis, and level of effort assessments.
– Effectively manage scope, schedule, and budget, including financial forecasting, and proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies.
– Create and collect all required project artifacts and weekly status and velocity reports.
– Coordinate and manage change control activities.
– Present project progress in weekly review meetings with leadership.
– Coordinate and facilitate weekly project meetings, daily Standups, and ceremonies.
– Effectively manage project lifecycle, including product backlog.
– Utilize enterprise project management tools and applications to provide project status and reporting.
– Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project-level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders.
Why work at BCE ?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!