Within our network and telecom department, we are looking for our Network and Telecommunication Operations Supervisor. Network and Telecommunication plays a strong role in our daily activities. Our telecom network is one of the largest telecom networks targeted for the media market in Europe! And in this connected media world, the network is paramount!
Do you feel ready to be part of the media world?
– You provide team management, planning, tasks and operations remotely.
– You ensure network and telecom operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– You define operating procedures and manage equipment and telecommunication/network lines, including supplier relationships.
– You oversee the troubleshooting of network and telecommunications systems and recommend improvements to relevant systems.
– You ensure the updating of the documentations and make sure to provide the appropriate training to the team.
– You are responsible for quality control and service delivery to customers.
– You oversee all collocation activities.
– You manage the coordination with other divisions and third parties.
– You are involved in a scaling process for 24/7 “on-call”.
– You are going abroad for short assignments.
- Strong technical experience in Networking (LAN, WAN, Security).
- Exposure to Linux, private/public cloud or orchestration is an asset.
- Familiar with ITIL standards.
- Previous experiences in team management are an asset but not mandatory.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory. Any other language is an asset.
- Analytical and professional writing skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Very good communication.
- Ability to mentor technical staff and manage multiple technical projects.
- Like to work in multi-cultural and challenging environment.
- Willing to improve skills in new technologies.
Why work at BCE ?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!
So, ready to join our big family ?
Click on the button below to apply to this job, you will be redirected to our mother company, RTL Group!
See you soon.