– Insure liaise between product owner and developers.
– Be responsible for the creation, organization, execution and completion of specific projects.
– Managing developers, setting deadlines, communicating with product owner about state of projects according budgets and roadmaps.
– Participating to product roadmap definition for the project you will be responsible.
– Managing several projects in parallel.
– Overseeing the successful completion of projects.
– Performing quality control on the project, according to specific requirements to be delivered.
– Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Master’s degree (IT oriented will be an asset).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies PMBOK/Prince 2/Agile.
- Great adaptability and flexibility to work in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English (German is an asset).
Why work at BCE ?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!