Discover the media world by joining BCE’s team and take part in the development of the customer experience for modern and immersive media applications.
Be part of a multicultural team and meet new challenges as part of a united team and in your daily work in a fascinating and evolving environment.
As a UX designer, you will join our teams at our head office, located in the centre of Europe in Luxembourg City.
– You know UX process as the back of your hands from wire-framing to design.
– As a creative and critical person, you care about creating new application designs within a harmonious framework.
– Bring a fresh approach and a unique user experience to our customers! Coordinate innovative media software designs with customer feature required.
– Looking for improvements in your work is essential for you. The creativity and enhancing the user experience to our customers is your motto.
– Performant and reusable web front-end code is part of your daily language.
– For you, documentation process in collaboration with your colleagues is the key to successful teamwork!
- You are passionate about Graphics Arts and have decided to complete your studies in this field. Any similar bachelor’s degrees are welcome!
- Responsive design implementation has no secrets for you.
- Wireframing or sketching: interface prototyping software is your strength. You can link your knowledge to our media solutions and create prototyping sites and mockups.
On top, you are familiar with UX design platforms such as Axure, BALSAMIQ or UXPIN.
Bonus point: you have a first knowledge of Figma.
- You are the expert in the following tools: Sublime Text, WebStorm, Eclipse, NetBeans, SVN, Grunt.
- You are creative. With a deep knowledge in Adobe CC, you enjoy letting your imagination take over.
(Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Muse, ….)
- Join a multicultural and united team! You master the language of Molière (French) and are able to communicate with your team in English.
- With a curious spirit, you are passionate about new technologies and enjoy bringing new ideas to your daily work.
- For you, communication in your daily job is your guiding philosophy.
- Find the right user experience is your grail.
Why work at BCE ?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!
So, ready to join our big family ?
Click on the button below to apply to this job, you will be redirected to our mother company, RTL Group!
See you soon.