– Based on your knowledge and experience, you will be able to design and implement IT infrastructures (Servers, Storage, Network) on prem, private or public cloud for our customers.
– You will work in close collaboration with the sales team to support them in sizing, provide offers and participate in the response to RFPs.
– By working in a media project environment, you will determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
– With your analytical and organizational spirit, you will determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements as well as assigning personnel to phases and elements.
– You will be responsible for preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Bring a fresh approach and participate in collaboration with the different departments in project roll-out.
– Passionate about the IT environment and aware of new technologies, you will ensure a regular technology watch.
– Based on your experience, you will mentor the engineering team to successfully complete projects.
– Participate in short missions abroad and take part in media related projects.
- You are passionate about the IT environment and have decided to complete your studies with a university degree in Information Technology. Any similar bachelor’s degrees are welcome!
- Join a multicultural and united team! You master the language of Molière (French) and of Shakespeare (English). Any other language is an asset.
- With a professional mindset, you have strong analytical writing skills.
- Meeting the needs of our customers is your priority, you have a strong customer service orientation.
- Join a multicultural and united team in the challenging media environment. Work on challenging projects that are not like any other.
- You value working side by side with your team. You are also able to work autonomously.
- You are curious and interested in learning more about the latest technologies on the market on a regular basis.
- With a high level of organization, you are able to manage different media projects at the same time.
Why work at BCE?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!
So, ready to be part of the media world?
Click on the button below to apply to this job, you will be redirected to our mother company, RTL Group!
See you soon.